1.M.R (short form for One More Rep) is ultra an concentrated and extra strength providing formula. It is allegedly a health supplement which helps you to get a muscular and more toned physique.
The manufacturer claims it to be the best pre-workout powder on the planet.
Company Behind 1.M.R
The 1.M.R is a product of BPI Sports, Inc. BPI Sports, a Florida based company, provides an unique and large range of health supplements which is divided into three categories- strength, performance and weight loss.
This company also offers exercise plans. All this can be easily purchased online from the official website, that too, on exciting offers.
- The 1 M R provides strength for longer workout periods.
- It helps you gain undivided focus.
- This product will be give you extra energy.
- Caffeine- Caffeine is well known for it’s focus increasing capabilities. It also provides extra strength and improved endurance which are the basic needs for successful workout. However, the amount of caffeine in this product is above the safe level. It may be of concern for those who do not drink 4-5 cups of coffee daily.
- GABA – GABA is a neuroamine which helps you relax. It reduces stress and is also helpful in nullifying the side effects of high caffeine dosage. Although, it is not the best and only option for this action.
- L-Carnitine – This ingredient increases your focus and reduces fatigue.
- Theobromine- It is similar to caffeine and thus increasing the chances of side effects.
- Yohimbe- Primarily, it is used in weight loss supplements. It causes side effects such as anxiety and thus it’s use is banned in the UK.
These are the primary ingredients. Other ingredients used are listed below –
- Aspartic Acid
How Does 1.M.R Work?
This workout powder contains ingredients which provide essential amino acids to the body. These amino acids are required to build muscle tissue more efficiently and quickly.
The manufacturer claims that this product also has ingredients which provide necessary foundation to create the neuroamines which helps reduce stress.
- L-Theanine helps in reducing the fatigue which keeps you fresh and focussed for the next workout session.
- Supports muscle build up and provides lean, hard and strong physique.
- This pre-workout powder comes in various flavours such as Apple Pear, Fruit Punch, Snow Cone, Rainbow Ice etc.
- It is a great product for caffeine lovers.
- This product contains many useless ingredients which are unnecessary for a pre-workout powder.
- Also contains numerous ingredients which can cause side effects like jittering and anxiety.
- It does not contain Creatine. Your muscles won’t look pumped up even after months of hard work because of lack of this ingredient.
- Many people complain that this powder does give a good mix in shaker.
It can not be clearly said that 1.M.R does not provide results. There are cases in which it actually worked but in other cases it ended up giving side effects to the users.
Where to Buy 1.M.R?
This product is available on a number of sites such as iHerb.com , Amazon.com and Bodybuilding.com .
Is 1.M.R a Scam?
Every second product claims to be the best pre-workout powder on the planet. And only because celebrities like Jay Cutler endorses this powder, this does not mean it’ll suit you too.
Although, many claim that this product helped them achieve their goals, professional consultation is recommended before using it.
1.M.R Side Effects
There are many side effects of this product. The common ones are listed below-
- Whirling Sensation
- Fast Heartbeat
- Energy Crash
The 1.M.R does not seem to be a promising pre-workout powder. It has many disadvantages along with containing an ingredient (Yohimbe) which is banned in many countries.
If you’re consuming it, kindly refrain from doing so at once.
Also inform others about it’s side effects and ask them to look up for better substitutes. Stay vigilant, stay healthy !!