A-HD Elite Review
HD Elite is a product designed for bodybuilders and it has three objectives.
To provide healthy testosterone support; to give you in a more anabolic state so that you can achieve muscle growth faster while remaining lean; and to increase libido.
It is aimed at bodybuilders who are likely to benefit from these effects.
Company behind A-HD Elite
The product is a creation of BPI Sports Inc., which is involved in producing several other supplements for active people to meet their various fitness and workout goals.
A-HD Elite Claims
- It will boost testosterone levels up to 231.8%
- It will increase physical strength and endurance to allow you engage in extra intense workouts
- It can enhance your mood as well as libido
- It is laboratory certified by an independent third party.
- It uses all-natural ingredients
A-HD Elite Ingredients
There is a great deal of disappointment when it comes to the ingredients used in A-HD Elite. The product only includes a small selection of under-researched herbs that may only enhance libido or stamina. It does not include any top testosterone boosters.
Among the ingredients contained, include Flax Seed Oil, Pterostilbene, Gingerol, Safflower Seed Extract or Carthamus Tinctorius Pterostilbene aka Resveratrol aka Dimethoxyphenyl Ethenyl Phenol and Caffeate or Caffeic Acid Phenol
How does A-HD Elite Work?
A-HD Elite is an anti-aromatase and an anti-estrogen inhibitor that reduces estrogen levels in the body and helps eliminate the complex side effects of prohormones.
The product also kicks up testosterone levels up to above 200%. The ingredient Pterostilbene acts as the testosterone booster while Gingerol regulates plasma free testosterone as well as luteinizing hormones.
A-HD Elite Pros
You can be sure of the quality as it is manufactured in a cGMP, certified Good Manufacturing Process facility that is regulated by strict FDA standards
- It is available over the counter without a prescription
- It is safe and has no serious side effects
- It helps kick up sports performance and lean muscle gain while shedding any extra body fat
- Has an all-natural formulation and is laboratory tested by an independent third party
A-HD Elite Cons
- The product misses some essential testosterone boosting components which makes it more of sex enhancement product, rather than a physical performance enhancement formulation.
- A-HD Elite does not come with a money back guarantee
- The product is only available for shipping within the US
A-HD Elite Results
It is uncertain to determine how effective A-HD Elite for bodybuilders as it lacks out on the potent ingredients deemed essential, that they require.
Where to buy A-HD Elite?
The supplement is available for purchase on the manufacturer’s official website. You can also find the product in online stores like amazon and specified dealer shops.
Only buy from recommended dealers to ensure you the right quality of product.
Is A-HD Elite a scam?
It still remains unclear the exact mechanism in which A-HD Elite achieves the stated claims. Some claims are also not clinically proven yet.
It is therefore difficult to recommend the product to anyone as user reviews also give conflicting statements with some experiencing positive effects and others nothing.
A-HD Elite Side effects
So far there are no major side effects reported as a result of using this product. However, in any case you may experience mild effects, which is normal with most medications.
Just make sure to discontinue use if you think you are reacting adversely to it.
This product falls short when it comes to meeting the demands of bodybuilders. If you want an effective testosterone booster that will give you all the benefits you need to achieve you bodybuilding goals, then it is advisable to go for supplements with more potent ingredients.
The one serving a day this product offers may not be enough to last through the day, so also consider a product with 3 to 4 servings for maximum effectiveness.