Vigorous Muscle Review
The success of several athletes is heavily dependent on the development and maintenance of strong muscles.
There is no better way of achieving this other than through vigorous exercises.
Nevertheless, fatigue, and severe exhaustion usually hinder sportsmen from working out in an enthusiastic way, a problem which can be resolved through muscle maximizing supplements. One of the supplements that have hit the market is Vigorous Muscle.
Company Behind Vigorous Muscle
The product is manufactured and distributed by Vigorous Corporation, which is based in Delaware, in the USA. The company provides few contact information for support such as email and social media links to its robust pages.
Vigorous Muscle Claims
- Increase resilience when training by enhancing body energy and boosting the alertness of the user.
- Improve body metabolism thus faster fats burning
- The supplement has the potential to improve sex libido
- Escalates production of testosterone and other body building hormones.
Vigorous Muscle Ingredients
The supplement is basically composed of essential and non-essential amino acids. These are L-Arginine AKG Extract, L-Citrulline, Citrulline Malate, and Beta-Alanine. Apart from the amino acids there is an ionic salt by the name Ornithine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate(OKG).
There are also stimulants in the supplement such as Synephrine, and Warrior Stimulant Proprietary Blend 74mg.
How does Vigorous Muscle Work?
The manufacturer argues out that the products, amino acids are essential for increasing energy levels when training. It insists that the presence of body builder amino acids is a testament to the effectiveness of the supplement.
In addition, they point out that the supplement harnesses body reparation and healing from vigorous workouts thus harnessing on results. Presence of testosterone boosters is also credited for increased lean muscles as well as improved libido.
Vigorous Muscle Pros
- Uses elements known for boosting growth, though their effectiveness is still in doubt as little study of them have been conducted.
- The product has essential vitamins that can help in boosting body immune.
- The product insists it can help in burning fat, thus weight loss potential
Vigorous Muscle Cons
- Product ingredients untested for effectiveness such as OKG
- Little to show that the supplement has the capacity to stimulate sexuality
- Product uses weaker versions of stimulants thus cannot be trusted
- The said amino acids are readily available in natural foods, making it illogical to buy the supplement.
- The product is not certified
- Produced by a seemingly ghost company
- Slow results.
Vigorous Muscle Results
Most of the stimulants it purports to use are very weak to produce any such results it claims it can. The amino acids that are severely championed have a little known effect on muscle building.
Where to Buy Vigorous Muscle?
The product can be purchased from branded stores as well as on the internet. The company claims it guarantees money back in case the product does not satisfy, yet there is little data available to support such as an adventure.
Is Vigorous Muscle a Scam?
There is a high probability that the product is a scam. The company that supplies it has very little contact information on offer for customer support, and a data available is skewed towards marketing the product.
They also do not point out where the product is manufactured. The ingredients used in the product are also third class and have little documented effectiveness.
Vigorous Muscle Side effects
The use of stimulants that have not been tested can lead to convulse, and decreased workout morale. It is almost not suitable for pregnant women and children.
Some of the amino acids are known to lower the level of zinc in the body and thus impairing on production of sex hormones and consequently leading to infertility.
The hype that the product has elicited is a product of affiliate marketing technique. It should be purchased with an abundance of caution, notwithstanding that testimonial from independent source points out clearly that they were not satisfied and did not also receive any money back upon reporting back.
The fact that the company exists in the wider internet with little information of its whereabouts is a clear exemplification of this fact.