With the increase in the demand for more natural or organic’ alternative to medicine, was it long before something turned up that aimed to be better than Viagra?
Here comes the Xflo Male Enhancement supplement that claims to boost testosterone levels within the male body to aid those who find their love life flagging after 40.
The Xflo brand states that the company that makes it is located in the US. But even extensive searching failed to turn up the exact name of the company… warning bells anyone?
- It can correct erectile dysfunction and boost falling testosterone levels in the body.
- Greater stamina during working out and sex.
- Maintain stronger muscles and increase penis size!
- Open up veins within the body therefore allowing for greater blood flow to all the ahem-ahem’ necessary body parts.
Be ready for sex, anywhere and at any time!
- Horny Goat Weed- I guess the name says it all.
- Peruvian Maca- all the way from Peru!
- Paullinea Cupana- supposed to delay the premature aging of cells
- Theobroma Cacao- essentially cocoa to make it more palatable
- Euterpe Oleracea- acai!
Is Xflo a Scam?
While all of these have been shown to be beneficial for sex in small ways, (who does not understand the power of chocolate in seduction?), it remains to be seen whether the supplement lives up to its promises.
How does Xflo Work?
The person is supposed to take one capsule daily with either water or juice. It has also been mentioned that maintaining a healthy diet is crucial to the process. The ingredients break down in the body and stimulate the production of testosterone which leads to increased blood flow in the penis!
- All natural ingredients
- Increased libido
- Natural production of testosterone
- Supposedly keeps you calm despite greater amounts of testosterone in the body.
- Higher levels of energy and motivation
- No side-effects (that have been admitted to at any rate!)
- No reliable studies to prove efficacy
- No knowledge of side effects caused due to use
- Not available in retail stores
- Rumoured that clinical trials are still pending.
Results and Side-effects
There are no real reliable results available as yet. It may be worthwhile to wait and see if others who have personally used the product report success and only then trying this out.
The company claims that there are no side-effects, but with the lack of any scientific data backing this up, it would be better to abstain from popping pills without knowing more.
Where to buy Xflo?
As of now it is not available in retail stores. One will have to try and source it online based on where you are located.
While there are a lot of promises, it is doubtful that simply combining a bunch of herbs together will get you the results you want. Proceed with caution.