Nutraceutical company truDERMA have hit on a need – to boost testosterone. Middle-aged spread? Blame low testosterone.
Low levels of this hormone cause excess body fat around the torso and thighs and prevent building lean muscle. truDERMA have developed Troxyphen and Toxyphen Elite to address the increasing issue of low testosterone levels in men.
truDERMA is a nutraceutical company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 2011, they aim to deliver advanced, effective products to meet specific consumer needs. Winner GNC’s Rising Star Award in 2011.
- Acts as a natural testosterone booster.
- All-natural, clinically tested formula.
- Increases base-level HGH levels.
- Assists in weight loss
- Boosts muscle mass.
- Results within a week.
- Improves energy levels.
Troxyphen is rich in herbal ingredients.
To increase testosterone, Troxyphen includes testofen, L-arginine, tribulus terrestris, potency wood extract, saw palmetto, muria puama leaf extract and DHEA.
For its weight loss benefits, Troxyphen contains caffeine, synephrine caprylate (bitter orange extract) and yohimbe HCL.
How does Troxyphen Work?
Troxyphen claims to target multiple pathways and improve strength, endurance, power, energy, fat loss and recovery. Testofen and Tribulus Terrestris raise testosterone levels. Muria puama and potency wood are aphrodisiacs.
Saw palmetto supports the prostate while l-arginine assists in the production of creatine. Yohimbe HCL prevents the storage of fat, caffeine boosts energy and thermogenic burn, synephrine caprylate is both a stimulant and an appetite suppressant.
- L-arginine is well known as a stimulator of creatine production for muscle growth.
- Testofen, tribulus terrestris and saw palmetto are known herbal testosterone supplements.
- Bitter orange extract is well reported as an appetite suppressant and associated weight loss.
- A 30-day money back guarantee is offered for purchases made via truDERMA’s website.
- Large amounts of caffeine may affect sleep and are not suitable for people with a caffeine sensitivity.
- Some of the ingredients may affect other medications, for instance thyroid medication or anti-depressants.
- The capsules contain gelatine and are not suitable for vegetarians.
- L-arginine may interfere with users on blood pressure medication or asthma.
With such an overload of caffeine and herbal aphrodisiacs, some increase in activity is inevitable but no, the product doesn’t deliver what it promises.
Where can you buy Troxyphen?
Troxyphen can be bought online from truDERMA and at GNC and Vitamin Shoppe stores nationwide. It is also available on Amazon.
Is Troxyphen a scam?
Most of the positive reviews are on the company’s website. With no medical evidence to back Troxyphen’s claims it’s hard to recommend it.
Basically, this is an overpriced herbal supplement which should not be used by people with common medical conditions.
Troxyphen Side effects
- Fenugreek may cause gastric discomfort and distress.
- Fenugreek can adversely affect blood sugar so is not suitable for diabetics.
- Caffeine is contra-indicated for people sensitive to it.
- Dizzyness, bloatedness, headaches, constipation and nausea have been reported as side effects of saw palmetto and caffeine.
Seriously, can we believe in a product that can effectively treat such diverse issues as low testosterone, muscle growth and weight loss? Troxyphen is over reaching itself and the results speak for themselves.
As a muscle booster, it’s expensive and there are better products on the market. People with common medical conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes and caffeine sensitivity must avoid Troxyphen at all costs.